Why Choose Paslode
- Paslode is internationally renowned as innovator and leader of cordless nailing systems for timber construction.
- Founded in 1935, Paslode draws on a long history of experience in the design, development and manufacture of fasteners and consumable systems.
- Paslode were the first nail manufacturer to achieve CE marking.
- All Paslode first fix nails are classified according to Eurocode 5 Service Class 1,2 and 3, providing a suitable nail for every application.
- Paslode has manufactured fuel cells for over 30 years, and they are designed to work in Paslode tools perfectly.