Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions in full. Please retain a copy for your information.
Here after in this document, ITW Construction Products Ltd of Cross Keys House, 50-52 The Broadway, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 1HB, will be referred to as either the ‘Promoter’, or ‘ITW CP’. The ‘entrant’ or ‘user’, refers to the individual who is taking part in the promotion and has entered the promotion through participating in completing a registration form. The successful individual selected for receipt of the promotion’s prize, is referred to as ‘the winner’.
- This promotion is open to residents in the UK 18 years of age and over excluding employees of ITW Construction Products (the “Promoter”) and its affiliates or agents, the immediate families of such employees and any other person connected with this promotion.
- Entrance into the promotion is gained by completing a registration form on seriesi.co.uk/football during the promotional period only.
- In order to entry into the prize draw, the purchaser must enter all of the following onto the associated website.
- Completed registration online on the seriesi.co.uk/football page with all mandatory fields completed.
- The promotion will run from the 1st of September 2017 to the 1st of December inclusive.
- The promotion microsite will be available from the 1st of September 2017 to the 1st of December 2017 inclusive.
- The winner will be contacted via telephone or email. The prize will be delivered by a Paslode Accounts Representative in person to the Winner. A photo will be taken to be placed on ITW Social Media platforms where applicable, and winner has agreed to this by accepting these T&C.
- The winner will be drawn on the 4th of December 2017 at 10am GMT time.
- If after 7 days of attempted contact with the winner, ITW CP cannot make contact to advance the promotion, ITW CP reserve the right to select another entrant as the winner at random following the same process, with the original selected winner removed from the draw.
How to enter
- Entrants must register on www.seriesi.co.uk/football and complete all fields on the form with personal details for this competition, and accept T&C’s within the promotional period stated above.
- Once validated and within the rules of the promotion, ITW CP will be in touch with the winner which will be selected randomly, if all off the above entry requirements have been completed correctly.
- Each successful entrance of the relevant information allows the entrant the opportunity to win the prize. An individual may only enter the competition once and is only entered into the prize draw once per form submission. Any duplicate entries will be removed by the administration of the draw.
- The prize is a pair of tickets, including an overnight stay to a football match featuring one team of the winner’s choice. ITW CP will attempt to accommodate the winner’s choice as far as possible and select a game where the chosen team are playing in competition with another unspecified team. ITW CP cannot guarantee that tickets for the winners first choice team are available and reserve the right to return to the winner for a 2nd choice team. In the extreme case that tickets for a game including the winners second choice team cannot be sourced, ITW CP reserve the right to select any game in the same league as the 2nd choice team. Travel to and from the location of the football match is not included in the prize.
- The prize draw consists of a single first place prize, to be drawn at random from the complete list of entrants gained over the promotional period via the website seriesi.co.uk/football. The prize is outlined in point 11 of this document.
- There is no cash or other alternatives in whole or in part to the stated promotional gift and, unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, both the promotional item and the possible subsequent prize will only be awarded directly to the winner.
- The Promoter and its affiliates will not replace the prize tickets if lost, damaged or stolen in the winner’s care and are not bound to replace or rectify this form of oversight by the winner in any situation.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control.
- No responsibility can be taken for entries or claims that are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete, or that cannot be delivered for any technical or other reason.
- The Promoter does not guarantee continuous uninterrupted or secure access to the website. Numerous factors outside the control of the Promoter may interfere with the operation of the website. No responsibility will be accepted for any difficulties in entering or any entries delayed or corrupted.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries delayed for any reason by the entrant, and only entries within the time period outlined above in points 4 and 5 of this document will be accepted. It is the sole responsibility of the entrant to ensure their validity to participate in this offer by ensuring completion of the entry and participation requirements within the time period outlined in points 4 and 5 of this document.
- Any tax liability as a result of entry is the participants own.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which must be provided within 14 days), and to refuse to award or withdraw prize entitlement and / or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the entrant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions. Equally the Promoter reserves the same aforementioned right to refuse promotional entitlements in the event of a breach of any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where an entrant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and / or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to purchasers in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- By claiming from the promotion you will be added to the ITW CP database, and indicate by your entrance and participation, consent to receive general communications from ITW CP.
- The winner of this promotion is bound by the rules of this document to take part in any further PR including but not limited to social media, magazine articles and website articles. The winner accepts there will be no further remuneration, compensation or recompense for this participation.
- Any personal data relating to the purchaser will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual disputes / claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.