Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions in full. Please retain a copy for your information.
Here after in this document, ITW Construction Products Ltd of 50 – 52 The Broadway, Crawley, RH10 1HB, will be referred to as either the ‘promoter’, or ‘ITW CP’. The ‘entrant’ or ‘user’, refers to the individual who is taking part in the promotion and has entered the promotion through ‘following’ the PaslodeUK Instagram account. The successful individual selected for receipt of the promotion’s prize, is referred to as ‘the winner’.
The prize tool is for ornamental display or effect only, and is not intended for use. Any injury caused by working with the tool is the users’ own, and ITW Construction Products accept no responsibility for damage to the tool or personal injury obtained or incurred whilst operating the bespoke ornamental tool. The tool is obtained by winning a prize draw, comes with no purchase value or requirement; it is provided ‘AS IS’, and as such comes with no warranty either expressly or implied and waives any implied fitness for use or merchantability. The entire risk of any operation of the tool is with the user, and should the tool prove defective, the user assumes the costs of all necessary servicing, repair or correction. ITW Construction Products will not be responsible for damages arising from loss of use, loss of time, inconvenience or commercial loss.
- This promotion is open to residents in the UK 18 years of age and over excluding employees of ITW Construction Products (the “promoter”) and its affiliates or agents, the immediate families of such employees and any other person connected with this promotion.
- Entrance into the promotion is gained by becoming a ‘follower’ of the PaslodeUK Instagram account during the promotional period only.
- The promotion will run from the 9th of November to the 30th of November inclusive.
- The microsite URL for access to the terms and conditions will be available from the 9th of November to the 30th of November inclusive.
- The winner will be contacted via Instagram. The prize will be delivered by a Paslode Accounts Representative in person to the Winner. A photo will be taken to be placed on ITW Social Media platforms where applicable, and winner has agreed to this by accepting these T&C.
- The winner will be drawn on the 1st of December 2017 at 10am GMT time.
How to enter
- Entrants must ‘Follow’ the PaslodeUK Instagram account by the date of 30th November 2017.
- Once validated and within the rules of the promotion, ITW CP will be in touch with the winner which will be selected randomly from within the list of followers.
- Each successful follower of the PaslodeUK Instagram account allows the entrant the opportunity to win a one off unique Paslode IM360Ci tool.
- The prize draw consists of a single first place prize, to be drawn at random from the complete list of followers to PaslodeUK Instagram. The prize is one off unique Paslode IM360Ci Nailer tool.
- There is no cash or other alternatives in whole or in part to the stated promotional gift and, unless otherwise agreed in writing by the promoter, both the promotional item and the possible subsequent prize will only be awarded directly to the winner.
- The promoter and its affiliates will not replace the Paslode IM360Ci item if lost, damaged or stolen in the winner’s care and are not bound to replace or rectify this form of oversight by the winner in any situation.
- The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability due to circumstances beyond the promoter’s control.
- No responsibility can be taken for entries or claims that are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete, or that cannot be delivered for any technical or other reason.
- The promoter does not guarantee continuous uninterrupted or secure access to the website. Numerous factors outside the control of the promoter may interfere with the operation of the website. No responsibility will be accepted for any difficulties in entering or any entries delayed or corrupted.
- The promoter accepts no responsibility for entries delayed for any reason by the entrant, and only entries within the time period outlined above in points 4 and 5 of this document will be accepted. It is the sole responsibility of the entrant to ensure their validity to participate in this offer by ensuring completion of the entry and participation requirements within the time period outlined in points 4 and 5 of this document.
- Any tax liability as a result of entry is the participants own.
- The promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which must be provided within 14 days), and to refuse to award promotional item or withdraw prize entitlement and / or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the entrant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions. Equally the promoter reserves the same aforementioned right to refuse promotional entitlements in the event of a breach of any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where an entrant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and / or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to purchasers in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- By claiming from the promotion you will be added to the ITW CP database, and indicate by your entrance and participation, consent to receive general communications from ITW CP.
- The winner of this promotion is bound by the rules of this document to take part in any further PR including but not limited to social media, magazine articles and website articles. The winner accepts there will be no further remuneration, compensation or recompense for this participation.
- Any personal data relating to the purchaser will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual disputes / claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.